You can trust our selection for Ant Killer For Lawns Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 49088 reviews for Ant Killer For Lawns and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Ant Killer For Lawns where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Ant Killer For Lawns.
Comparison Chart for Best Ant Killer For Lawns
49088 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Ant Killer For Lawns in this article.
|1||EcoSMART Insect Killer Granules 10 lbs||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Ortho BugClear Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready to Spray - Kills Ants||9.8||Buy Now|
|3||Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate||9.8||Buy Now|
|4||Spectracide 1-Gallon Acer Plus Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns and Landscapes Concentrate||9.6||Buy Now|
|5||Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules||9.4||Buy Now|
|6||BioAdvanced 700270B Science-Based Solutions Grub||8.8||Buy Now|
|7||Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-to-Spray - Treats up to 5||8.6||Buy Now|
|8||BioAdvanced 700740M 24-Hour Grub Plus for Lawns Ant||8.6||Buy Now|
|9||BIOADVANCED 700280B Complete Insect Killer for Soil & Turf for Soil and Turf||8.4||Buy Now|
|10||Ortho Bug B Gon Insect Killer for Lawns3. - Kills Ants||8.4||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- EcoSMART Insect Killer Granules 10 lbs.
- Ortho BugClear Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready to Spray Kills Ants, Spiders, Fleas, Ticks, Armyworms...
- Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate, Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce
- Spectracide 1-Gallon Acer Plus Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns and Landscapes Concentrate, Brown/A...
- Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules, 6 Month Protection, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Kills Mounds...
- BioAdvanced 700270B Science-Based Solutions Grub, Ant & Mosquito Killer for Lawns, Pest Control, 40 oz...
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-to-Spray Treats up to 5,300 sq. ft, Kills...
- BioAdvanced 700740M 24-Hour Grub Plus for Lawns Ant, Tick, and Insect Killer, 5,000 sqft, Ready-to-Spread...
- BIOADVANCED 700280B Complete Insect Killer for Soil & Turf for Soil and Turf, 32 oz, Ready-to-Spray
- Ortho Bug B Gon Insect Killer for Lawns3. Kills Ants, Fleas, Ticks, Chinch Bugs, Mole Crickets and Cutworms...
1. EcoSMART Insect Killer Granules 10 lbs
- Sold on Amazon
2. Ortho BugClear Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready to Spray – Kills Ants
- Kill 235 bugs, including ants, ticks, armyworms, mosquitoes, fleas & spiders, with Ortho BugClear Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready-to-Spray.
- Starts killing within minutes and provides long-lasting control
- Use on lawns, around a home’s perimeter, and on ornamentals, flowers, trees, shrubs, vegetables & fruit trees.
- Easily apply insect spray by connecting a garden hose to the attached sprayer
- Provides treatment for a 5,300 sq.
3. Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate
- OUTDOOR USE: Protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs
- KILLS 260+ INSECTS BY CONTACT: Kills above and below ground – kills grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects.
- NON-STAINING: Non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – see product label for details.
- CONCENTRATE FORMULA: Available as a dilutable concentrate for mixing with water and as a ready-to-spray QuickFlip spray concentrate that attaches directly to your garden hose.
4. Spectracide 1-Gallon Acer Plus Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns and Landscapes Concentrate
- FAST-ACTING FORMULA: Protects lawns, vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs
- ACRE PLUS: Covers up to 64,000 square feet of lawn
- KILLS 180+ PESTS ON CONTACT: Kills above and below ground – kills grubs, ants, fleas, chinch bugs, mosquitoes, sod webworms, aphids, beetles, whiteflies, mites, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects.
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA: Provides up to 2 months of control of nuisance pests
- CONCENTRATE FORMULA: Mix with water – see product label for mixing rates
5. Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules
- Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules target and kill fly-in queens to prevent new mounds from forming for 6 months of outdoor fire ant protection.
- FAST ACTING: This outdoor fire ant killer will kill fire ant mounds in 15 minutes so you can get back to enjoying your lawn.
- PROTECT THE GROUND: Treat the entire lawn area to protect your lawn from fire ants that may come from neighboring areas.
- EASY TO APPLY: Use a drop or broadcast spreader to apply, and water in as directed; one 11.
- USE AS PART OF ORTHO 2-STEP SYSTEM: First, destroy existing mounds, including their queens, with Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 (sold separately); then, use Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules to control new mounds from forming for up to 6 months.
6. BioAdvanced 700270B Science-Based Solutions Grub
- INSECT KILLER: Army worm killer and kills other listed surface insects including grubs, ants, ticks and more in 24 hours.
- 3 MONTH PROTECTION: Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months
- USE ON: Soil and turf lawns and around the home
- PLUS MOSQUITO KILLER: Kills mosquitoes in addition to 30 other outdoor pests
- COVERAGE AREA: Treats up to 6,667 square feet
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for use in NY, CT, & VT.
7. Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-to-Spray – Treats up to 5
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-To-Spray kills 235 listed insects, including ants, ticks, mosquitoes, fleas & spiders outside before they come inside; plus it even creates a bug barrier to keep them out.
- KILL OUTDOOR INSECTS: Starts working within minutes to kill listed outdoor bugs, so those lawn insects won’t come inside your home.
- LONG-LASTING CONTROL: This insect spray keeps on killing ants, spiders (excluding black widow), and American dog ticks for an impressive 3 months.
- KEEP BUGS OUT: Create a barrier that keeps insects from coming inside your house (see product label for complete lists of pests).
- EASY TO APPLY: One bottle treats up to 5,300 sq.
8. BioAdvanced 700740M 24-Hour Grub Plus for Lawns Ant
- 24-HOUR GRUB KILLER: Delivers overnight results by killing grubs in 24 hours
- PLUS INSECT KILLER: Also kills Ants, Ticks, Billbugs, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, and more.
- PREVENTS LAWN DAMAGE: Use at the first sign of grubs to stop further lawn damage
- COVERAGE AREA: Treats up to 5,000 square feet
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in CA & ME
9. BIOADVANCED 700280B Complete Insect Killer for Soil & Turf for Soil and Turf
- INSECT KILLER: Kills listed surface insects including grubs, ants, ticks and more in 24 hours
- 3 MONTH PROTECTION: Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months
- USE ON: Soil and turf lawns and around the home
- PLUS MOSQUITO KILLER: Kills mosquitos in addition to 30 other outdoor pests
- COVERAGE AREA: Treats up to 5,334 square feet
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for use in CT, MD, & VT.
10. Ortho Bug B Gon Insect Killer for Lawns3. – Kills Ants
- Kills all listed home invading insects and bugs, including ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, spiders, cutworms, mole crickets, and sod webworms.
- Kills and prevents above and below the surface for up to 3 months against listed insects
- Use on lawns, ornamentals, home perimeter, listed edibles (in vegetable gardens) and flower beds
- Apply proactively in early spring or summer to prevent infestation or at first sign of insect damage or activity.
- Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
Ant Killer For Lawns Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Ant Killer For Lawns stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Ant Killer For Lawns in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Ant Killer For Lawns for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Ant Killer For Lawns Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Ant Killer For Lawns in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Ant Killer For Lawns currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Ant Killer For Lawns based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Ant Killer For Lawns before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Ant Killer For Lawns they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Ant Killer For Lawns, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Ant Killer For Lawns before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Ant Killer For Lawns will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Ant Killer For Lawns if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Ant Killer For Lawns on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.