You can trust our selection for Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 42728 reviews for Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring.
Comparison Chart for Best Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring
We found 42728 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||IRWIN 1774108 Linoleum Knife||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors||9.8||Buy Now|
|3||Vinyl Flooring Welding Cutting Blade Tool Floor Carpet Trimming Skiving Tool||9.6||Buy Now|
|4||Utility Knife, BIBURY Upgraded Version Heavy Duty Box Cutter||9.6||Buy Now|
|5||Red Devil 4608 2.5-Inch Heavy Duty Flooring Knife||9.4||Buy Now|
|6||Slice 10400 Box Cutter||9.4||Buy Now|
|7||HYDE 20550 Flooring and Roofing Knife||9.2||Buy Now|
|8||KORR KMAP001 9 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings with BONUS Honing Stone||9||Buy Now|
|9||CHILI Tools Flooring Linoleum Knife with SK-5 Hardened Carbon Steel Blade and Soft Non-Sticky Rubber Handle for Cutting Carpet||8.6||Buy Now|
|10||Norske Tools NMAP004 13 inch Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter with Sliding Extension Table with Bonus Floor Installation Kit Great Value||8.4||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- IRWIN 1774108 Linoleum Knife
- WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors
- Vinyl Flooring Welding Cutting Blade Tool Floor Carpet Trimming Skiving Tool
- Utility Knife, BIBURY Upgraded Version Heavy Duty Box Cutter, Pocket Carpet knife with 10 Replaceable...
- Red Devil 4608 2.5-Inch Heavy Duty Flooring Knife
- Slice 10400 Box Cutter, 3 Position Manual Button with Ceramic Blade
- HYDE 20550 Flooring and Roofing Knife, 2-1/2", Black and Silver
- KORR KMAP001 9 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in...
- CHILI Tools Flooring Linoleum Knife with SK-5 Hardened Carbon Steel Blade and Soft Non-Sticky Rubber Handle...
- Norske Tools NMAP004 13 inch Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter with Sliding Extension Table with Bonus...
1. IRWIN 1774108 Linoleum Knife
- Used to cut linoleum
- Hardwood handle for durability
- Curved blade for cutting on the pull
- Product Dimensions 3 x 1 x 9.75 inches
2. WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors
- STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip.
- BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more.
- HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time.
- SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things.
- DO IT YOURSELF.
- BATTERY INDICATOR] Power level monitor on the Zip Snip lets you make sure that you’ll have enough charge for the job at hand.
- ONLY 1 LBS] Not only can you work a long time without fatigue, but the Zip Snip is easy to maneuver
- COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up.
3. Vinyl Flooring Welding Cutting Blade Tool Floor Carpet Trimming Skiving Tool
- Blade: 5.5cm x 1.9cm/2.2” x 0.7”
- Size: Spacer: 2.5cm x 9.5cm/1” x 3.7”
- The weld or joint seam is trimmed in two stages.
- The tool comes with 6 blades and 1 spacer.
- This is a very well made tool for the trimming of vinyl floor weld.
4. Utility Knife, BIBURY Upgraded Version Heavy Duty Box Cutter
- Update Design】The button for replacing the blade is changed from plastic to metal, smoother blade replacement, soft and durable.
- Safety Use】Bibury utility knife has a small plastic protector on the blade tip, and a safety lock on the body, which can ensure safe use, especially safety lock can keep the blade in place when you do not use the box cutter and protects you from hurts.
- Anti Slip】On the art cutter’s body, we create the anti-slip handle and an anti-slip button.
- Durable and Multipurpose】Bibury team has strict requirements for product quality.
- Product Warranty】Bibury team offer a 1-year warranty for utility knife(not including ten pcs blades).
5. Red Devil 4608 2.5-Inch Heavy Duty Flooring Knife
- Top notch work on floor coverings, asphalt roofing, and all flexible materials
- Extra heavy, high carbon steel blades
- Precision angles, solid hardwood handle
- Use for Flooring, Carpet, Vinyl & Drywall
- High Carbon Steel Blade
- Non Slip Comfort Handle
6. Slice 10400 Box Cutter
- 3-Position Manual Slider Button allows blade to stay locked in 3 positions (Fully extended blade, semi-protruding blade, Fully hidden blade).
- Zirconium Oxide Ceramic Blade with Rounded Tip for Safety = Non-Conductive, Anti-Magnetic, Never Rusts, Chemically Inert (No Oil Coatings) + Stays Sharp Up To 10X Longer Than Steel Blades.
- 1 Slice Ceramic Blade = Up to 20 Metal Blades = Less Blade Changes = Less $$$ = Less Downtime = Less injuries + Simple No Tool Blade Change (Replacement SKU# 10404 or 10408).
- Ceramic Blade only protrudes 1/2″ – designed primarily for cutting corrugated packaging, foam, vinyl, boxes, cardboard, etc.
- To cut paper and thinner items please try the Slice 00116 Precision Cutter or 00100 Safety Cutter or use the Pointed Blades 10408.
- Innovative box cutter
- Stylish, durable, and safer to use than traditional utility knives
- Dual-sided ceramic blade lasts as long as 20 metal blades; ten times sharper than metal blades and never rusts.
- Adjustable to three lengths
- Easy to access blade storage
7. HYDE 20550 Flooring and Roofing Knife
- Precision machine-ground cutting edge
- Hollow-ground for reduced binding
- 5 Degree offset angle for maximum cutting leverage
- Cutting tool for professional trades; ceilings, drywall, floor covering, roofing, etc
- Heavy duty.072-Inch chrome vanadium steel blade
- Cutting tool for professional trades; ceilings, drywall, floor covering, roofing, etc
- Heavy duty .072-Inch chrome vanadium steel blade
- 5 degree offset angle for maximum cutting leverage
- Hollow ground to reduce binding
- Soft-grip handle with finger guard
8. KORR KMAP001 9 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings with BONUS Honing Stone
- 9″ cutting capacity
- Cuts a variety of material, including laminate flooring, fiber cement board (HardiePlank , Cemplank ), engineered wood and vinyl siding up to 9” wide and 19/32” thick.
- Compact and easy to use; produces clean, precision cuts with no splintering and smooth finish
- Sturdy high-quality steel and aluminum construction
- Extended handle for increased leverage
9. CHILI Tools Flooring Linoleum Knife with SK-5 Hardened Carbon Steel Blade and Soft Non-Sticky Rubber Handle for Cutting Carpet
- SK-5 hardened steel blades proved maximum strength with curved sharp edge
- Suitable for cutting carpet, vinyl flooring, linoleum, wallpaper
- Ergonomic, soft non-sticky rubber without bad smell and slip-resistant handle with hanger hole.
- Durable and long-lasting linoleum installation knife
- Used to cut linoleum
10. Norske Tools NMAP004 13 inch Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter with Sliding Extension Table with Bonus Floor Installation Kit Great Value
- 13″ Cutting capacity
- Sliding extension table supports longer boards (41″ Working length)
- Cuts a variety of material, including laminate flooring, fiber cement board (HardiePlank, cemplank ), engineered wood and vinyl siding up to 13” wide and 19/32” thick.
- 28-1/2″ Handle for increased leverage
- Bonus accessory Kit includes pull bar, tapping block, 16 PVC inserts and mallet ($30 value)
- Adjustable measuring gauge for quick repetitive cut
- Laser etched table miter gauge for angled cuts
- Heavy duty 22” aluminum fence and reinforced table top for added strength and durability
- Includes 13” high speed steel blade
- Quiet and dust free!
Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Knife For Cutting Vinyl Flooring on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.