Are you looking for Scanners For Mac Reviews? Our experts found 55180 number of feedback online for "Scanners For Mac" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Scanners For Mac. On selected products for the Best Scanners For Mac you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Scanners For Mac
55180 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Scanners For Mac . Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300 Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner for Mac or PC||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac||9||Buy Now|
|4||Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.6||Buy Now|
|5||Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner||8.6||Buy Now|
|6||Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Document Scanner for Mac or PC||8.4||Buy Now|
|7||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.4||Buy Now|
|8||Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac||8.4||Buy Now|
|9||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC||8.2||Buy Now|
|10||Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner||8.2||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300 Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
- Plustek Photo Scanner ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support...
- Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office...
- Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Classic
- Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac, with Auto Document Feeder...
- Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac, Sheet-fed and Duplex Scanning...
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
- Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner, ADS-1200, Fast Scan Speeds, Ideal for Home, Home Office or...
1. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300 Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- Space saving operational design in the smallest of spaces for virtually any work or home office environment.
- Innovative and intelligent paper feeding enhancements to handle the widest variety of document types in the ScanSnap family of scanners.
- Lightning fast one touch paper-in, image-up performance with automatic deskew, color detection and blank page removal to streamline and enhance productivity.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Along with USB connectivity, Wi-Fi compatibility provides even more connectability to Mac, PC, mobile devices and to cloud services without a computer at all.
- Stress-free usability for any user: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
2. Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size photo@300dpi.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10/11 , Mac OS X 10.
3. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more.
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation.
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win).
- Backed by a one-year warranty and US-based technical support
4. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning.
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software
- Compatible with Windows and Mac works with your existing system; Twain driver included
- Included Twain driver compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Automatic feeding mode combine multi page scans into one file; Scanner automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
5. Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- FAST SPEEDS – Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm.
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans.
6. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- One touch scanning with Quick Menu options for PC and Mac
- Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute – Holds up to 10 pages in the automatic document feeder.
- Compact and portable design is USB or AC powered
- Intelligent automatic image processing including auto color detection, paper size detection, de-skew and orientation, and more.
- Scan documents directly to the cloud and access them from anywhere – compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more.
7. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
8. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
9. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles; Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs and personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient.
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations.
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
10. Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1.
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC.
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop.
Scanners For Mac Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Scanners For Mac stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Scanners For Mac in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Scanners For Mac for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Scanners For Mac Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Scanners For Mac in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Scanners For Mac currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Scanners For Mac based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Scanners For Mac before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Scanners For Mac they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Scanners For Mac, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Scanners For Mac before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Scanners For Mac will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Scanners For Mac if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Scanners For Mac on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.