Our team studied on 49463 reviews available online for Telephoto Lens For Canon, chose the finest ones and prepared Telephoto Lens For Canon Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Telephoto Lens For Canon from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Telephoto Lens For Canon from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Telephoto Lens For Canon
Our team scanned 49463 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Telephoto Lens For Canon in this article.
|1||Opteka 420-800mm (w/ 2X- 840-1600mm) f/8.3 HD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon 90D||9.6||Buy Now|
|2||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D||9.4||Buy Now|
|4||JINTU 420-800mm f/ 8.3-F16 Manual Telephoto Camera Zoom Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras 4000D 90D 60D||9.4||Buy Now|
|5||Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||9||Buy Now|
|6||Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.8||Buy Now|
|7||Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2X- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EF-Mount EOS 90D||8.6||Buy Now|
|8||Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed||8.6||Buy Now|
|9||High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D||8.4||Buy Now|
|10||Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras||8.4||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Opteka 420-800mm f/8.3 HD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 7D, 6D, 5D, T7i...
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras, Fixed
- Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR...
- JINTU 420-800mm f/ 8.3-F16 Manual Telephoto Camera Zoom Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras 4000D 90D 60D...
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Opteka 650-1300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EF-Mount EOS 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 7D, 6D, 5D...
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras Fixed
- High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D, EOS 90D, Rebel T3, T3i, T5, T5i, T6i...
- Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
1. Opteka 420-800mm (w/ 2X- 840-1600mm) f/8.3 HD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon 90D
- QUICK SPECS: Push/Pull Zoom, Manual Focus, Minimum Focus Distance: 5.
- NEW AND IMPROVED: The Newly improved Opteka 420-800mm lens incorporates multi coated glass optics for the sharper images.
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses mirrors and a series of 4 optical glass elements in 2 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations.
- SUPER ZOOM: Manual focus 420-800mm or 840-1600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to everyday shooting.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: An all metal yet light weight body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using indoor and outdoor.
2. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
3. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware.
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
4. JINTU 420-800mm f/ 8.3-F16 Manual Telephoto Camera Zoom Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras 4000D 90D 60D
- JINTU 420-800mm MF Super HD Telephoto lens, Solid Construction with full metal body, Small size 10.
- Ultra high definition image quality .
- No working with canon Eos mirrorless cameras, only Compatible with DSLR cameras – Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II fit any Canon Digital SLR Cameras.
- Perfect for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject.
- 2 Years Warranty.
5. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
6. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- 100-400mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 2 Image Stabilizer modes make it easy to capture far-off action or close-in portraits
- Flourite and Super UD-glass elements largely eliminate secondary spectrum
- Compatibility with extenders 1.4x II and 2x II; 5.9-foot close focusing distance
- Measures 3.6 inches in diameter and 7.4 inches long; 1-year warranty
7. Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2X- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EF-Mount EOS 90D
- ADVANCED OPTICS – Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range.
- SUPER ZOOM – 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION – Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING – This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting.
- COMPATIBILITY – Can be used on all Canon EOS EF-Mount full frame and APS-C cameras including 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 1D, Rebel T8i, T8, T7i, T7s, T7, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL3, SL2, and SL1.
8. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras – Fixed
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f 1.
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.
- Lens not zoomable
9. High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D
- Compatible with the following cameras – Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T7s, T8i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 77D, EOS 80D, EOS 90D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras.
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length – Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras.
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
10. Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Full frame compatible with an 18.
- Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of f2.0 – f22
- Features 9 diaphragm blades and includes a removable lens hood
- Includes lens pouch, front and rear lens caps, removable lens hood and 1 year Rokinon warranty
Telephoto Lens For Canon Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Telephoto Lens For Canon stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Telephoto Lens For Canon in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Telephoto Lens For Canon for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Telephoto Lens For Canon Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Telephoto Lens For Canon in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Telephoto Lens For Canon currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Telephoto Lens For Canon based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Telephoto Lens For Canon before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Telephoto Lens For Canon they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Telephoto Lens For Canon, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Telephoto Lens For Canon before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Telephoto Lens For Canon will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Telephoto Lens For Canon if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Telephoto Lens For Canon on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.