Our team studied on 54192 reviews available online for Wheels For Longboards, chose the finest ones and prepared Wheels For Longboards Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Wheels For Longboards from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Wheels For Longboards from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Wheels For Longboards
Our team scanned 54192 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Wheels For Longboards in this article.
|1||Shark Wheel 72 mm 78a Longboard Wheels - DNA Formula - Turquoise (4-Pack)||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Sector 9 Butterballs 70mm 75a (Green, Translucent) Skateboard/Longboard Wheels||9.8||Buy Now|
|3||FREEDARE 70mm Longboard Wheels with ABEC-7 Bearings and Spacers(Black,Set of 4)||9.2||Buy Now|
|4||Orangatang in Heat 75 mm 80a Downhill Longboard Skateboard Cruising Wheels (Orange, Set of 4)||9.2||Buy Now|
|5||Bigfoot Longboard Wheels 80A Shr Mountain Cruisers||9.2||Buy Now|
|6||MBS 13401 - Black All-Terrain Longboard Wheels - 100mm X 65mm - Black||9||Buy Now|
|7||Magneto kiloVolt 90 mm Longboard Wheels - Large Wheels - Designed for Speed - DIY Electric Skateboard Compatible||9||Buy Now|
|8||Fireball Beast 76mm Longboard Skateboard Wheels (Set of 4 Wheels)||9||Buy Now|
|9||Fireball Tinder 70mm 81a Durometer Skateboard & Longboard Wheels (White (70mm))||8.2||Buy Now|
|10||FREEDARE Skateboard Wheels with Bearings 60mm Longboard Wheels (Clear Black,Set of 4)||8.2||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Shark Wheel 72 mm 78a Longboard Wheels | DNA Formula | Turquoise 4-Pack
- Sector 9 Butterballs 70mm 75a Green, Translucent Skateboard/Longboard Wheels
- FREEDARE 70mm Longboard Wheels with ABEC-7 Bearings and SpacersBlack,Set of 4
- Orangatang in Heat 75 mm 80a Downhill Longboard Skateboard Cruising Wheels Orange, Set of 4
- Bigfoot Longboard Wheels 80A Shr Mountain Cruisers, Black, 76mm
- MBS 13401 Black All-Terrain Longboard Wheels 100mm X 65mm Black
- Magneto kiloVolt 90 mm Longboard Wheels | Large Wheels | Designed for Speed | DIY Electric Skateboard...
- Fireball Beast 76mm Longboard Skateboard Wheels Set of 4 Wheels
- Fireball Tinder 70mm 81a Durometer Skateboard & Longboard Wheels White (70mm)
- FREEDARE Skateboard Wheels with Bearings 60mm Longboard Wheels Clear Black,Set of 4
1. Shark Wheel 72 mm 78a Longboard Wheels - DNA Formula - Turquoise (4-Pack)
- Best wheels in the world over rough terrain
- Lasts 15% longer than industry leading wheels (scientifically proven)
- Great slide control
- Less friction – very fast with little effort
- 72mm 78a DNA Formula Longboard Wheels
2. Sector 9 Butterballs 70mm 75a (Green, Translucent) Skateboard/Longboard Wheels
- One (1) set of 70mm Sector 9 Slide Butterballs Wheels; includes four (4) wheels
- Diameter: 70mm | Width: 38mm
- Durometer: 75a
- Color: Green, Translucent
- Does not include bearings.*
3. FREEDARE 70mm Longboard Wheels with ABEC-7 Bearings and Spacers(Black,Set of 4)
- 70mm diameter x 51mm width;83a durometer polyurethane wheels
- There comes with ABEC-7 high steel bearings and spacers, which have been installed on wheels.
- The pro longboard wheels roll pretty smooth, it’s very durable for street skating as well as on skate park terrain.
- The wheels are better for PU material,it rides fast and smooth,you can go over small road pebbles with ease.
- I think you would like to dress up your skateboard,the delicate design with dot pattern enhanced your wheels all entire series interest.
4. Orangatang in Heat 75 mm 80a Downhill Longboard Skateboard Cruising Wheels (Orange, Set of 4)
- VERSATILE LONGBOARDING WHEELS – Designed for maximum speed and grip for hard carving, pumping, downhill skateboard racing, and long-distance pushing.
- FAST AND BALANCED – At 75mm in diameter, the In Heats plow over cracks, rocks, sticks, and the roughest roads.
- MAXIMUM TRACTION – Sharp, square lips provide maximum grip while still sliding smoothly when desired.
- HAPPY THANE – The original Orangatang urethane formula is fast, smooth, plush, and grippy with a buttery-smooth slide.
- STRONG, SUPPORTIVE CORE – The encapsulated core maintains a smooth ride and supports the lips for excellent traction and crisp slides.
5. Bigfoot Longboard Wheels 80A Shr Mountain Cruisers
- Measures 76mm x 53mm with a 80A SHR hardness
- The 80A Super High Rebound (SHR) hardness provides a good grip and stability at high speeds
- The offset core allows the wheels to be able to grip through turns and corners, while providing predictable, controlled slide characteristics.
- The Mountain Cruiser is designed for the riders looking to go fast (slalom, downhill)
- 76mm wheels are on the larger end of the spectrum making it easier to maintain top speeds
6. MBS 13401 – Black All-Terrain Longboard Wheels – 100mm X 65mm – Black
- 100mm x 65mm all-terrain longboard wheels
- Cast with 78a super-high-rebound urethane for unparalleled speed
- Perfect addition to any long boarder’s quiver
- Add off-road capabilities to your existing longboards
- Ride sidewalks and pavement hard packed dirt or short grass
7. Magneto kiloVolt 90 mm Longboard Wheels - Large Wheels - Designed for Speed - DIY Electric Skateboard Compatible
- LARGE, GRIPPY LONGBOARD WHEELS – Designed for maximum speed, grip and comfort.
- FAST & POWERFUL – With a 90 mm diameter, the kiloVolts are able to maintain high speeds with their incredible momentum while powering over cracks and other debris in your way.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE – The 78A hardness makes these super soft and grippy.
- HIGH INERTIA DESIGN – The light weight, stiff cores push all of the weight of the wheel their perimeter.
- EBOARD COMPATIBLE – The kiloVolts are compatible with most diy electric skateboard belt hubs available on the market.
8. Fireball Beast 76mm Longboard Skateboard Wheels (Set of 4 Wheels)
- 76mm OF ROLLING MONSTROSITY: Beast wheels are designed and manufactured in California for casual cruising, freeride and downhill.
- COMFY SMOOTH: The 87a urethane and 65mm width (50mm contact) cruises over bumpy roads, rocks, cracks and other debris smoothly and quickly whether cruising, dancing or freeriding.
- SLIDE PREPPED for slides out the box + beveled edges provide the perfect slip/grip blend
- OFFSET CORE: Gives optimal grip during carves and corners
- SIZE SPEC: Diameter: 76mm, Width: 65mm, Durometer: 87a, CP: 50mm contact patch, Core: Offset (37%)
9. Fireball Tinder 70mm 81a Durometer Skateboard & Longboard Wheels (White (70mm))
- 70mm CHOICE WHEELS for smaller longboards, mini-cruisers and double kick skateboards looking for a comfortable ride.
- COMFY SMOOTH: 70mm, 81a urethane and 50mm width (40mm contact) cruises over bumpy roads, rocks, cracks and other debris smoothly and quickly whether cruising, dancing or freeriding.
- DUMP THANE: Wheels come standard with Fireball SlidePrepped(TM) and leave massive urethane lines.
- CENTERSET CORE means predictable slides and even wear patterns.
- SIZE SPEC: Diameter: 70mm, Width: 50mm, Durometer: 81a White, CP: 40mm contact patch, Core: Centerset (50%).
10. FREEDARE Skateboard Wheels with Bearings 60mm Longboard Wheels (Clear Black,Set of 4)
- SIZE] Freedare skateboard wheels with bearings are 60mm 83A polyurethane material.
- APPLICATIONS] The 60mm wheels are suitable for beginners when playing skateboard, longboard or cruising.
- STRONG QUALITY] Freedare 83A hardness PU material is perfect durable, stable, quiet.
- GREAT WHEELS FOR TRICKS] They are black cores with three LED lights wrapped in 83A lucency PU high-grade urethane.
- BEST PRICE AND SERVICE] We provide you high performance products as well as the price.
Wheels For Longboards Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Wheels For Longboards stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Wheels For Longboards in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Wheels For Longboards for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Wheels For Longboards Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Wheels For Longboards in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Wheels For Longboards currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Wheels For Longboards based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Wheels For Longboards before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Wheels For Longboards they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Wheels For Longboards, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Wheels For Longboards before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Wheels For Longboards will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Wheels For Longboards if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Wheels For Longboards on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.